pic's of members?

Many other sites have these "member threads" It is when someone starts a thread and asks for peoples picture of themselves. People start these type of threads because they want to know what the person looks like on the "other end". All you have to do is post a pic of yourself so people can see what you look like. It's great for new members (like me). Or for people out of town that can't communicate in first person. Just thought I would suggest it it would be interesting to see what everyone looks like on here. I just wanted the mods to here this idea. If they say it is okay I will start a new topic on members pics.

-Edward. Here is a thread like the one I want to start on another "fish forum".

Visit My Website

:thumbs:

I don't see a problem starting a put a face to a name thread, you could do it in the water cooler.

In our Profiles, there is the opportunity already presented; it's called the "Personal Photo" and can be accessed HERE.

There is no need for a separate thread where the list may become long and need to be searched through... this way if you're curious about someone you can simply look at their profile where you'll have all kinds of other interesting info about them, should they choose to share. This forum has all kinds of really neat things built into it... I just wish more people would take the time to look at all that I work so hard to provide, here.

We used to have a member's photo thread. At first it worked ok but as time went on, most of the links to the photos broke and half the pics were red Xs.

I agree with Tanker. Hopefully now people realize there is a "personal photo" spot in their profiles and will use it.