review thread

what about a product review thread? if you like a product say why, if you dont like one, also say why. obviously thier could be no product or company bashing, but just a simple this is why i do or dont like it.... it could be verry helpfull and informative to members looking to buy a product but are unsure as to what kind or brand would be best for them

People kind of post that stuff in the Equipement forum. They post asking for opinions on certain brands or types of products. Or, if they find something they like they post about it. You just have to use the search function to find them.

I think if we had single thread it would become cluttered and hard to sort through.

People kind of post that stuff in the Equipement forum. They post asking for opinions on certain brands or types of products. Or, if they find something they like they post about it. You just have to use the search function to find them.

I think if we had single thread it would become cluttered and hard to sort through.

fair enough, thanks for the reply