Reptile tank

Beermaster

If the tank was built specifically for non-aquatic use then it won't be strong enough to withstand the pressure of being filled with water.

But the guy you bought it from could have been using a fish tank for his reptiles.

What is the manufacturer?

What are the dimensions?

Is it all glass?

How thick is the glass?

I have 2 Hagen 55gal tanks. They have each been through various owners and many moves. Everyone I talk to who has owned them used a description such as "army tank" or "monster" to describe the durability of this generation Hagen. Well worth saving IMO.

But, if you don't want to try, I'll gladly take it off your hands! ;)

We are thinking of getting my son a bearded dragon, but i have an leaky 35 that i want to use for that

Plz dont put a beardie in a 35, they need much more room than that, even as babies

Agreed...build a cage that is at least 42" x 20" x 18"....and preferably 48" x 24" x 18".

yes they also need room to climb. beardies feel safer nd better at higher hights.

if you want a really cool dessert lizard look at a uromastyx. I have one named pita and she is the cutest thing. they have spiky tails and a personality that matches that of a beardie. I could give you pics if you want. the thing about uros is they dont need a high perch. they are also smaller so you can have a thinner tank. imo you could put a uro in a 55 gallon tank

alot of the pictures on the net make uros look crappy here is a picture that acuratly represents one LZD_0005978_20030323093730.jpg