Puff Daddy

frontosas

Just wanted to show off my Puff Daddy!! He is approx 12 inches and getting rounder by the day!! I got him as a Juvie about a year ago from Franco's and I believe he is a Fahaka Puffer. He is on a strict diet of Frozen Krill and is very Anti-Social. He eats his tank mates!!

Just a side note: I mention this fish is a "HE" but it might be a "SHE" Dont know how to tell them apart!! Might just be a Puff Mommy!!

puff3210.jpg

Edited by frontosas

Very nice fish! Big puffers have some magic about them.

They sure do!! He also has his own personality.He eats when "he" wants to eat, he lets us know and if my GF is not fast enough he gets very angry!! He won't eat when I feed him,just my GF can feed him!LOL

I seen this Puffer (Puff Daddy) in person and it really is a awesome fish!! It really makes me want to get one but they seem like they are almost like having another child! LOL

Just wanted to show off my Puff Daddy!! He is approx 12 inches and getting rounder by the day!! I got him as a Juvie about a year ago from Franco's and I believe he is a Fahaka Puffer. He is on a strict diet of Frozen Krill and is very Anti-Social. He eats his tank mates!!

Just a side note: I mention this fish is a "HE" but it might be a "SHE" Dont know how to tell them apart!! Might just be a Puff Mommy!!

puff3210.jpg

If you have any other pics can you please post them of this fish?

Wow that looks like a big fish, It`s mouth looks rather large!

My Fahaka puffer is about 5 1/2" long. Man can that thing eat!!

I fed it a prawn yesterday and I thought it was going to explode!!

Great personality, I would recommend to anyone.

Tubby the Fahaka

post-3481-1214008312_thumb.jpg

Edited by bignose