Knight gobies!

Guest Master of Puppets

Nice pics! I always wanted to do a brackish tank. What is your salinity at? What type of salt did you use? Any other occupants? Puffers? Mollies? Archers? Mono's? How big of a tank is it?

Yeah just a heads up Paul, mine developed some kind of fungal infection on it's dorsal spines- like Jonah predicted. I'm quite sure it's because it wasn't kept in brackish.

That's not what killed the fish, but it still wasn't healthy- best to give the little guys some salt.

Edited by Slough Shark

Great pictures and beautiful fish, Paul.

Just a note of caution. I had a knight goby in a freshwater tank for about 4 months when she started to swell up and get red sores on her sides. I put her in a quarantine tank and over time increased the salt level to 1.005 specific gravity. She started to heal up and now I have her in a brackish tank.

They must have some salt in their water or you are likely to see some problems with yours. Just my two cents. Good luck with them, they are a lot of fun to watch.