goliath tiger fish

french fries

JUST a little update: I found one that is about 5inches for $185, not that bad of a price. The problem is it is located in the U.S. so I contacted the seller to see if he will ship to Canada.

big als in edmonton has a few at 140each,,,,,!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know about these fish? I have heard stories on other forums where local fishermen have seen these hunt and kill African Crocs as a pack. They get over 4 feet in the wild and are excellent hunters. 32 to 34 razor sharp 4 to 6 inch teeth when fully grown. Yikes! This is truly the fresh water equivalent of a Great White. :shock:

Can I intrest you in Freekin sharks with Freekin lazer beams attached to their heads? :smokey:

Edited by Silven

Do you know about these fish? I have heard stories on other forums where local fishermen have seen these hunt and kill African Crocs as a pack. They get over 4 feet in the wild and are excellent hunters. 32 to 34 razor sharp 4 to 6 inch teeth when fully grown. Yikes! This is truly the fresh water equivalent of a Great White. :shock:

Can I intrest you in Freekin sharks with Freekin lazer beams attached to their heads? :smokey:

Very funny....lol

Well my freinds brothers store hidden reef was closeing down so they had a 50% off everything in the store sale. He had one for $150 I think it was about 8inches or so. I went to go check it out thought it was cool. Went home thought about it but I did not buy him because I just moved into a small condo D/T van city If I got him it would meen I would have to buy another tank. I don't have room for another tank......just the wall tanks I bought which I still have to go pick up. Plus they do grow to fast........maybe oneday :shifty

Oh and as for the guy shipping to canada it did not work out.

I'am glad that I did not get one............at least not yet maybe in a few years.

Edited by french fries