Iridescent Shark

Raven

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the only way i'll be able to keep one is if it get stunted.... otherwise these guys get way too big. I might not even get one now....

We were looking for another shark like fish to keep. And theres not alot to choose from we you all ready have a 5 inch rainbow. We were basicly looking for another fish that grew to match his size. The CAE is close but im giving him away so i sorta need something else to balance things.

5 inches is the sixe hes at now, though im not sure hes going to get much bigger, his growth seems to be slowing done. Those banded guys look pretty cool do the petsmarts carry them? do you think the auction will have any there?

Those banded guys look pretty cool do the petsmarts carry them? do you think the auction will have any there?

I think that I have seen them at Petsmart in Calgary a couple of times, and Petland's PJs, Riverfront, etc stock them pretty regularly (I know Riverfront has some 2" ones in right now, as does Pisces). I doubt that there will be any at the auction...I think that in the past 3-4 years, between Calgary and Edmonton auctions, I have seen only 1-2 auctioned off.

Thats alright. We got the I Shark, though hes a tiny guy. barey 2 inches. Im worried about him though, one of the acies are giving him a hard time, been chacing him all over the tank. Hopefully the poor guy will grab a brain and duck for cover instead of swimming in areas that make him a target.

:cry: i guess i should of mentioned the africans before, but they are Acies, i didnt think there would be a problem because they are so layed back. yikes.