Creatures of the night

patrick

LOL yeah there was two of them so large they were the size of swallows!! It's always fun to see who is going to visit us at night when we leave the porch light on.

We also managed to frighten some deer in our little forest they gave out a warning call, and the skunk gave a warning spray we didn't see it but it must have been there couldn't miss that smell ewwwww....

Just don't expect Patrick to take photo's of a June Bug... he hates those suckers!! LOL :thumbs:

Thanks for that haha. Now when I'm sitting outside, and I feel a breeze on my leg hair I'm going to freak out and think it's one of them behemoths! Great picture quality again.

• 4 weeks later...
Canon EF-S 60mm macro USM

"Hello McBains, I need..." Those pics are really quite impressive...My wife has a D Rebel XT that spends way too much time hidden in it's pelican case...I think I'm gonna have to take it out and play once in a while :thumbs: My little Point and shoot just isn't cutting it after looking at your pics :beer:

Edited by cale262