SCORE!!!

Doc_Polit

Well......

I have been wanting to start a salty tank for some time now.

Yesterday, my fiancee's uncle gave me a 50 gallon tank, stand and AC70 for free. :thumbs:

SCORE!!! :smokey:

Looks like I saved a few bucks to spend on other equipment. BTW, I will be leaning on all you saltwater folks for advice in the not too distant future.

That is great news. I only have one little saltwater aquarium and I find that there is more saltwater advice to be had on CANREEF than here. Chances are you are already a member (I think I read something about this on Canreef this morning - maybe not) but if not you need to join. Great salty advice on there. Reef Central is a good one, too.

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE. Enjoy your stay!

Hey...

Congratulations.

I happen to have a very nice Protein Skimmer for sale... :thumbs: PM me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep us posted on your your journey goes. I finally jumped in head first to canreef after a year of just trying to get a hang of the tank that was given to me. Within a week of posting there I've sunk $200 into livestock and equipment... and that's just for a 20g. LOL Translation? Wave bye bye to $$ ;) (but boy oh boy is SW fun!)