Who would you trust? PH ?

Thanks for the thought.... Shouldn't I be able to measure my RO water right after I make it and it should be close to 7.0 then read it with both kits to see what kit is more accurate..... LOL probably at 7 they will both read the same because of the neutrality of the matter............

On April's recomendation, I bought one of the digital pH testers here in edmonton. I am the type who will hunt ebay first and goes local second but I decided to bite the bullet on this one. It cost around $60 from All Seasons Garden Centre just off Whyte Ave. It's not the highest quality unit but they're close to me and will re-calibrate the thing for me anytime for free , no limits. That was worth the extra cost as most of the pens require recalibration every month or so. If you want better quality, try to find an HM Digital brand tester, it costs the same on ebay as they do from online retail unless you luck out and find a used one.

On April's recomendation, I bought one of the digital pH testers here in edmonton. I am the type who will hunt ebay first and goes local second but I decided to bite the bullet on this one. It cost around $60 from All Seasons Garden Centre just off Whyte Ave. It's not the highest quality unit but they're close to me and will re-calibrate the thing for me anytime for free , no limits. That was worth the extra cost as most of the pens require recalibration every month or so. If you want better quality, try to find an HM Digital brand tester, it costs the same on ebay as they do from online retail unless you luck out and find a used one.

Thanks for that information Patrick... off to all seasons I go !

I just thought of a surefire way to be sure which test kit is accurate. Test your tapwater then check the epcore chart or check with someone in your area who has an accurate test kit.

Good luck

Lisa

P.S. the electric yellows are growing like weeds just like the duckweed. Thanks so much