Neat tank

Do you think the fish can sleep in there, or do you think they would worry about being taken out by rotating corral... :smokey:

I love the tank though it is stunning, and would make a great center piece... the price... I don't like that so much.... :rolleyes:

Lana

OH man!!!

What will they come out with next eh?

A tank that can float in the air? lol

If only I had $27,000 tp spend. Still waiting to win the lottery.

I am with you....come on lottery!!!

Lana

It's a nice idea, but for that kind of money I say "go eat dirt" :poo::boxed: I think the coral takes up way too much room in the tank, and yes, how are the fish supposed to rest without worrying about being hit by spinning coral lol. I don't know if I believe the whole thing about eliminating all of those things, you will still have to do water changes. Just another fad that someone is trying to make money from. Instead I will go out and buy a 300 gallon tank for about $5000 :smokey:

Probably not many :rofl: Let's be realistic, you can easily get a tank alot larger for the price you will pay for one of these, who needs that fancy spinning coral. I am sure your fish will be happier in a tank that is much larger for that cost. I would maybe consider one when I win the lottery :thumbs: