'NOTHER NEWBIE

robin

hi Robin,

i'm new here too... no expert but i have heard those test strips are inaccurate, you should use the drop kind, you will get a much better reading. doing weekly water changes is always a good thing...many people neglect to change the water...

cats can be difficult, i've had troubles with them too not long ago, i had purchased 6 and lost half of them in the first few days...could be bad stock, not sure... i really watch to make sure i feed enough wafers now & watch that they are finding the food... wonder if they starve easily?

i too head down to watch my tanks after kids are in bed.. LOL... it is such a relaxing change from the hectic day, huh? :smokey: take care

Thanks for the tips on the tank, so far, so good with the last couple of days. Hoping all are happy now!!

Here's a pic of the bike.........funny no one on the forum asked for a pic of my tank!!!! LOL

ps....hubby wants to know what kind of a ducati you ride? He has a 2008 1098.

okay....any tips on how to post a photo here????

Okay, got photobucket figured out, here's the promised pic of 'our' ducati.

june08074.jpg

june08046.jpg

hi Robin,

i'm new here too... no expert but i have heard those test strips are inaccurate, you should use the drop kind, you will get a much better reading. doing weekly water changes is always a good thing...many people neglect to change the water...

cats can be difficult, i've had troubles with them too not long ago, i had purchased 6 and lost half of them in the first few days...could be bad stock, not sure... i really watch to make sure i feed enough wafers now & watch that they are finding the food... wonder if they starve easily?

i too head down to watch my tanks after kids are in bed.. LOL... it is such a relaxing change from the hectic day, huh? :smokey: take care

What should I be testing for with the drop kind? I have had little tanks forever, and didn't pay them much attention, now I am excited and loving my big tank in my living room......this is fun!!