Hoping for RED AND COPPER FRY YEAH!!

BlackMumba

So, I am a happy camper...

My Avatar boy the Red Long Fin'd male, spawned with one of my Red Copper Female Halfmoons!! (one of my babies from a previous batch) OPPS not the avatar boy thats a crowntail boy i had previously, but looks very similiar sorry about that lol

So, far the soon to be pappy has been a good daddy... and many many eggs in his nest... :thumbs:

Also, trying for my Snowwhite Male PK to spawn with a baby blue female Halfmoon PK (female one of my babies) Not sure how it will go... but we will see tomorrow :smokey:

Also, in another tank my Male that took home 2nd place at the aquarium show, is spawning with a blue half moon female again another two of my babies, but he isn't very good at making bubble nests, but is very spunky hopefully he will get it tonight!! So far no nest but he is enjoying his sister's company lol

Edited by BlackMumba

So, I am a happy camper...

My Avatar boy the Red Long Fin'd male, spawned with one of my Red Copper Female Halfmoons!! (one of my babies from a previous batch) OPPS not the avatar boy thats a crowntail boy i had previously, but looks very similiar sorry about that lol

So, far the soon to be pappy has been a good daddy... and many many eggs in his nest... :thumbs:

Also, trying for my Snowwhite Male PK to spawn with a baby blue female Halfmoon PK (female one of my babies) Not sure how it will go... but we will see tomorrow :smokey:

Also, in another tank my Male that took home 2nd place at the aquarium show, is spawning with a blue half moon female again another two of my babies, but he isn't very good at making bubble nests, but is very spunky hopefully he will get it tonight!! So far no nest but he is enjoying his sister's company lol

Congrats Blackmumba! Your bettas are so beautiful :thumbs:

Thanks, guys....

Well, it appears that my red copper babies will be, so far so good daddy is very good at his job!!! :thumbs:

The white male and female baby blue are spawning tonight hopefully...

The last pair, didn't or couldn't figure it out.. he tried though but he was too sloppy she gave up on him lol

First time yanno! LOL :tongue:

Hi,

Was that the male from the Edmonton show? If so, please let me know as I wanted to keep in touch. If not, I'll just say that I have 2 week old PK fry and it's my first spawn. I'm handing out cigars!!!

fishclubgirl

Hi,

Was that the male from the Edmonton show? If so, please let me know as I wanted to keep in touch. If not, I'll just say that I have 2 week old PK fry and it's my first spawn. I'm handing out cigars!!!

fishclubgirl

Are the lady who took home one of my females from the show the Double tail? Congrats on you frist spawn!!!! It's very exciting!! :thumbs:

lol Yeah I tried to spawn him but he doesn't know what to do yet, can't figure it out... he tried though maybe next time...So not any yet from that guy from the show...

the other two spawns are doing quite well.. I had free swimming fry this morning and the other batch should be free swimming tomorrow or earlier Tuesday..

I have alot and they are all eating, this batch will be mostly red coppers... the other batch should be a mix of white's and blues or both dunno yet!! The White is PK batch ... the reds are long fin/halfmoons so not sure what I will end up with!! Will be interesting though.

Edited by BlackMumba

Yes, I am. I still have the DT but lost the male I wanted to use for her. I got in a bunch of HMs and will be trying to get things going with them. Am hoping that we can do some fish trades sometime. I like CTs and PKs but have had problems getting breeding stock. Am up to 40 bettas plus some wilds and my spawn. A girl can never have too many bettas!!

Hi,

fishclubgirl

Are the lady who took home one of my females from the show the Double tail? Congrats on you frist spawn!!!! It's very exciting!! :thumbs:

lol Yeah I tried to spawn him but he doesn't know what to do yet, can't figure it out... he tried though maybe next time...So not any yet from that guy from the show...

the other two spawns are doing quite well.. I had free swimming fry this morning and the other batch should be free swimming tomorrow or earlier Tuesday..

I have alot and they are all eating, this batch will be mostly red coppers... the other batch should be a mix of white's and blues or both dunno yet!! The White is PK batch ... the reds are long fin/halfmoons so not sure what I will end up with!! Will be interesting though.

Excellent... :thumbs: sad about your male though...

Two of your DT sister's are the mom's of my current batches... I can't wait to see what they will produce...

They are also the sister's of the Male that was at the show! Both were not DT but HMPK its like christmas!

I still have approx 10 females left that I am keeping for future breeders, some DT's as well as HM's and Super Delta's

I lost most of my males so I am looking for more breeding pairs, possibly going to order from Atison's here in the near future but that depends on my wallet so far my wallet is screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

So, presently dealing with the current stock I do have.

PS good to see your online ... :welcome:

congrats on the succesful spawning. lol. Maybe one day I'll attempt it all again. Right now I'm working on my own bun in the oven, but am in the market for a new betta. My last one decided to commit suicide by jumping out of his little tank. He became a well enjoyed snack for my dog before I could rescue him. (I felt so bad). So currently my five gallon tank is empty and looking for a new friend. I wouldn't mind a bright red (solid or multi depending on coloring) or a black one. Can you keep an eye out for me girl?

congrats on the succesful spawning. lol. Maybe one day I'll attempt it all again. Right now I'm working on my own bun in the oven, but am in the market for a new betta. My last one decided to commit suicide by jumping out of his little tank. He became a well enjoyed snack for my dog before I could rescue him. (I felt so bad). So currently my five gallon tank is empty and looking for a new friend. I wouldn't mind a bright red (solid or multi depending on coloring) or a black one. Can you keep an eye out for me girl?

You betcha, I don't have my black pair anymore and didn't have a fry from them, the fry didn't make it either. If you can wait a while maybe I will have bright red, in the meantime I will keep my eyes peeled for black...

So happy for you and your husband on the pregnancy.. how far long are you now?

You betcha, I don't have my black pair anymore and didn't have a fry from them, the fry didn't make it either. If you can wait a while maybe I will have bright red, in the meantime I will keep my eyes peeled for black...

So happy for you and your husband on the pregnancy.. how far long are you now?

Thanks a bunch. I'm about 5 and a half months along. I think. lol... The brain ain't doing so hot when it comes to remembering stuff right now. I'll think of something I need to do, stand up to go do it, and damn...I've already forgotten entirely what I was gonna do. It makes my husband laugh a lot. I have a 3D Ultrasound booked for the beginning of october which I'm totally excited to go for. Seems like my schedule is psychotically hectic lately.