post your TIG pics here!!!!!!!!

hybrid

---I know of 4 other forum members who own this species..

mines still a pup but growing fast.

###I have to thank AFRICAN FEVER for the hook up...With out his extremely reasonable pricing, I never would have been able to obtain this cat

post-2829-1220646697_thumb.jpg

post-2829-1220646741_thumb.jpg

I've actually been meaning to do this for a while now since they are finally putting on some size and starting to look really good IMO.

Here's the largest. This guy came in at about 7" with close to 7" streamers, but one of the silver dollars one day decided it wanted streamers too. It was nipped off to only be about 2", but is probably close to 6" already. I think this Tig is 9-10" (no tape measure, but he's about as long as a 10 gallon is wide). He's been with my flower rays in the 200 ply tank almost since I got him, and he eats very well. He does get aggressive towards the smaller one, but for the most part they all have their own spot in the tank, and other than when feeding they don't come into contact with one another.

post-45-1220712141_thumb.jpg

Here's the others. The smaller one in the first pic was in a 33 for a while with another because the arrangement of the 33 meant I could change water on a daily basis much easier than on the 55. Plus they were alone so have no other fish to hassle them. They are all now in the 200 because I wanted to make it easier for the person feeding my fish while I was on vacation, and the filtration on the tank is more than enough to not to have to worry about water changes while I was away (1 FX5, 2 - 2217's, 2 - AC110's).

post-45-1220712136_thumb.jpg

post-45-1220712146_thumb.jpg

post-45-1220712153_thumb.jpg

Yes, I do currently have 4 tigs. I think they're just awesome cats, and at the price I'm able to get them, I couldn't really pass them up.

:thumbs: That's too funny. I also have one and I also got mine from Kyle. I haven't taken any pictures of him though, but his is 7'' from nose to the base of his tail. Mines in a 270gal so he will have plenty of room for life. I hope to add one of kyles Motoro pups in with him soon. :smokey: :smokey:

Edited by Silven

Mike - the tig is growing great, and I love how it's been able to keep the tail streamers!

Great tig too Chris, it looks much larger than 13"! Have you found it's growth to slow once it hit a certain size?

He might be bigger than 13" now, he grew pretty fast for the first few months but I think it has slowed slightly, I'm feeding mostly smelts and silversides but he also loves mysis shrimp, hand feeds too.