Choosing a new heater

Vallisneria

• 3 weeks later...

I have had my ebo jager heater for about 7 years now same as you val, it has not gone on my yet. I have also heard that the jagers are not built as good as they once were, I am very disappointed in this. I have also heard that stealth is one of the best. I use the eilte heaters, some aquaclear heaters, and some fluval heaters, but I have to say nothing really beats my jager still. I have had the elite ones crap out on me within a year or so. I have also purchased cheap petcetera brand heaters that seem to work ok, but would not trust them on a tank like with my discus :o

I've had all kinds of heaters, but my favourites so far are the Hydor inline and Stealth. I really like the Hydor inline to keep the tank less cluttered looking, and it's way easy to tell when it's on and easier to adjust since you don't have to fish around in the tank for it. Besides, I have an anemone who loves to roam around and burn himself frequently on the submersible heaters.

• 3 weeks later...

I have run the cheapo's from AG and a few other lower line and finaly took the plunge and bought a Jager...it has been flawless for over 7 months and hold the temp to a tee. If they made them cheaper i would buy more.

Where did you manage to find them for the low prices Degrassi ?