My new 210 reef - may be pic intense

Just about done setting up my new tank. it's a 210g acrylic tank. My livestock was outgrowing their other tanks so I moved them all to this one and shut down my other 3 tanks. The tank came with a stand and cabinet, but the stand was too short to put a sump under, and my wife didn't like the looks of the cabinetry, so I had to start from scratch. I built the stand, have everything pretty much installed, just have to neaten it all up, and have all the fish, corals and rocks moved in. So all I really have left to do is build the cabinetry around it now.

The fish are all doing great together, some of their personalities have changed considerably now that they have more room, the Tangs in particular are much more outgoing, they used to hide a lot. I had a dragon goby in each tank, I was afraid they'd fight when introduced to each other, but 2 of them have paired up. Unfortunately, I'll probably never see my lobster again, there's just too many places for him to hide.

post-775-1223428531_thumb.jpg

post-775-1223428682_thumb.jpg

post-775-1223428778_thumb.jpg

post-775-1223428924_thumb.jpg

post-775-1223428994_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2manytanks

Thanks everybody, it's my pride and joy. As for the Cowfish, he's one of my favourite's, he has a great personality - follows you like a dog, prefers to be handfed, and always has to be a part of anything that might be going on. His name's Beetle since I thought he looked like a VW before he started growing his horns.