red empress qestion

rED O

I personally am not a big fan of dividers for this particular purpose I think the male will just get more riled up trying to get at the females and when you take out the divider you will release a hound

Whenever I had trouble with a fish, I did what Qattarra suggested by just letting him sit in the net in the corner of the tank. I have also done this to fish that were being picked on so they could have a rest for a while. Or catch him and put him in a larger bucket with a sponge filter and heater, I have a fish in one right now because he was being a bad boy lol.

Edited by firestorm

I made a devider for them because after one of the females was holding he got real mean. I am going to put the female in 20 gallon for her fry.

WHAHOOO, at least you are seeing progress and know you will have Fry...

Lana

I made a devider for them because after one of the females was holding he got real mean. I am going to put the female in 20 gallon for her fry.

WHAHOOO, at least you are seeing progress and know you will have Fry...

Lana

last itme one of the females was holding un fertilized eggs so she spit them but this female is holding :thumbs: