Your dream tank.

InsTa

My dream tank would be a 600 gallon Amazon biotope consisting of discus and other species of fish that live in the same area (non predators). I would have a large 100 gallon sump system set up, with lot's of live plants :D (I know discus habitat does not consist of many plants, but I love em too much lol)

I would love a large tank, I know the size in measurement but not the gal measurement. I would love a 7'L x 3'W x 29" deep...

I would house some hap's and my Front's in it.... would buy a couple more Deep Water Electra's, maybe some speckled kids and my dolphins of course!

Oh and of course I would have to hire boom to help out with the cabinet and the sump and anything else he can...LMAO

Lana

Edited by Lana Bollers

Hahaha... thanks Lana. You have a lot of confidence in me considering nothing is done yet!

I'd love to do some work for you some day, hopefully you can afford me! Ha ha!

By the way, your dream tank is 378.15789473684213 gallons!

:boom:

Edited by Boom

Some day, I am hoping one of my tanks will turn into a beautiful home for lionfish. Until then, my 2 tanks will suffice. The real unlikely dream tank is a built-in installation on a curved wall by the front door, with who knows what in it. I saw some beautiful leafy seadragons on a trip to Hawaii recently; those would work pretty well!