Another crazy gizmo for keeping fishes

catshanon

I've seen a couple different aquarium/furniture combos. Everything from coffee tables,pictures frames, bars and even toilets. They may seem like a cool idea but not very practical. I can't see how the fish would be happy in there.

Stupid inventions :angry: Fish are pets, not disposable animals for our amusement.

I think the table is stupid. An aquairum should be a display/showcase and an "oasis" for the aquatic life. Tables would not be looked at or admired. The viewing angle sucks. It is a horrible novelty idea. IMO

Ohhh.. this is an even worse idea. I don't understand why people want to keep pets if they don't want to take proper care of them. Large aquariums are easier to keep, but they tout the idea that small surface areas are good. I guess as the dwelling places of humans dwindle in some parts of the world, so to do their pets'.

This is supposed to provide ECO CONCEPT of relaxation !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-accessori...QQAdIdZ83721831

Not only does it provide ECO CONCEPT of relaxation, but it also comes with "Freshwater Alive Water " - OOOOooooo!

-roll-

Wonder what that is.... I guess they mean the normal aquarium water that has some good bacteria in it.

Yeah they are pretty pathetic ideas. The small computer ones are ridiculous, and is the world just trying to make people lazier with technology? How in the world do they do water changes, does it automatically do those too by computer? I think not. How hard is it to throw in some food for your fish, it would probably take less time than plugging the tank in, loading the program, and clicking the buttons :bang1: Not to mention the size of the aquariums, LMAO what is that aquarium water stuff? I would also like to know. It is probably just tap water, and they will try to sell refills of water just to make money, as we know some people will fall for it.

The computer tank would be a good thing bettas, but at only .36 gallons I think it should be more like 1 gallon. I just like that it is heated you never see small tanks heated and yet people put bettas in them.