Betta show??

pywhacket

Hi! I'm new, sort of...

was lurking just now and read that there is a betta show coming up! When and where is it? I would love to go... especially if it's in Edmonton! Can someone please let me know when and where?

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

I don't believe there is one going on atm... if there is I haven't heard of it..

I know ACE`s meeting in November has a bowl show but that isn`t restricted to just bettas.

Sounds like it would be worth going to though. When is the Acr show?

I mean ACE...

now that I had a name to search, I see that the auction happened this past Sunday.... I'm sorry I missed it.

Thanks anyway!

The ACE bowl show isn't really a show, atleast not like the big fish show we have every few years.

Its being held at the November meeting. People bring some fish and display them in bowls for the duration of the meeting. Then the members vote on which they like best and prizes are given out.

I haven't heard anything about a Betta show.

The ACE bowl show isn't really a show, atleast not like the big fish show we have every few years.

Its being held at the November meeting. People bring some fish and display them in bowls for the duration of the meeting. Then the members vote on which they like best and prizes are given out.

I haven't heard anything about a Betta show.

I'm a member of Betta Breeders Canada and we are talking about a show next year. So far, the talk has been for montreal. The International Betta Congress show is in Texas next June. Am hoping that I can go as it would be amazing!!!