Bigger tank recommendations

Fishful Thinking

I am thinking of getting a bigger thank, somewhere in the 300 gallon range (72x36x27ish). I have seen the one at Big Als but was wondering if anyone had recommendations for other places in Edmonton where I could get something similar, with overflows and a sump. I know the stores, but am looking for people who have actually purchased from the store. The two factors that I am balancing, as always, is price versus quality. I am thinking on this one that quality is more important. Thanks for the help.

I am thinking of getting a bigger thank, somewhere in the 300 gallon range (72x36x27ish). I have seen the one at Big Als but was wondering if anyone had recommendations for other places in Edmonton where I could get something similar, with overflows and a sump. I know the stores, but am looking for people who have actually purchased from the store. The two factors that I am balancing, as always, is price versus quality. I am thinking on this one that quality is more important. Thanks for the help.

Yes, quality is important at that size. I bought mine from AquaGiant for $900, no problem except holes are in metric and had to wait 2 months. My buddy bought his at Riverfront in Calgary, built by Mitch, he paid 850, two years ago. both tanks are 280 gallons.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets...QQAdIdZ86159183

this is a calgary ad but it says they are in edmonton

That ad is Scott from Acrylic Reefs, who just joined AA a couple of days ago :

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=21533

He must have changed his company name from "Reef Acrylics" to "Acrylic Reefs" since he put up that ad and made his webpage.

Edited by 2manytanks