Hello

Mads

:welcome: To AA

You will learn a lot here, always ask a lot of questions, even if you think they may be dumb, ask away!

It is very wise of you to join the group before purchasing fish, you will learn a lot.... one of the first things is not to always trust the store rep... a second good lesson is you can usually find beautiful healthy fish right here on this forum, for a lot less then you would pay at the store...

Do you know what type of fish you are looking at purchasing?

Good luck, and welcome!

Lana

You will learn a lot here, always ask a lot of questions, even if you think they may be dumb, ask away!

It is very wise of you to join the group before purchasing fish, you will learn a lot.... one of the first things is not to always trust the store rep... a second good lesson is you can usually find beautiful healthy fish right here on this forum, for a lot less then you would pay at the store...

Good luck, and welcome!

Lana

Hi,

Not too sure yet, I do like the smaller tetras, and a few of the livebearers (no the common stuff you see in stores, the more unusual species). Not all that interested in the cichlids (sorry to all the cichlid fans).

Mads

Good luck, and welcome!

Lana

Hi,

Not too sure yet, I do like the smaller tetras, and a few of the livebearers (no the common stuff you see in stores, the more unusual species). Not all that interested in the cichlids (sorry to all the cichlid fans).

Mads

lol, welcome to AA, you will find alot of us have a variety, Cichlids and livebearers...

:welcome: To AA :thumbs:

if you are interested in some black skirt tetras i have a few if you wanted or a white skirt, if you want something that you know will live i have some large gold fish too :P

Hahaha, I had goldfish many years ago. I quite enjoyed them, I found them to be quite the little characters. I'm more interested in trying some smaller fish this time around though, mainly due to space considerations.

Mads

• 2 weeks later...