Never chage water again?

snaggle

I used to run my aquarium water through a mini hydroponic garden. Didn't do a water change for 9 months. The water did develop a smell after 2 weeks which I don't know how to test for but I assume it has something to do with plant waste. nitrates were between 40-60 ppm and stayed stable there. I changed the charcoal when the smell developed and it went away.

So with your system, the hydroponics cleaned the water for you. Hmm, I guess that makes sence, but how yould you fit a mini garden inside that box? :)

I've got to agree with you people here that I wouldn't purchase something from someone who couldn't market a product properly. I mean, spend a little time on your video and make it look a little more professional and read over your own website for spelling and grammatical errors. I can't say I've got the best writing/speaking habits but I'm not trying to sell something. If I were, I would be making the video look a heck of a lot better and briefly touch on how it cleans the water. I don't want to know what or how much is in the box, just the science behind how it works.