Flouresent Canopy

bozco

Ok first, don't mock my spelling, when I dominate the world you will all be required to spell like me

Now, to my question, do they make five gal flouecent canopies?

I've never seen smaller than a ten.

Thanks!

Edited by bozco

Yeah, I know all about the compact flourecents, unfortunately they don't fit my canopy. They stick out of the hood just a little bit too much at the bottom, touch the glass and lift the light fixture up a bit. I have the feeling I'm just asking for something to break if I use it like that. They don't burn my reflector like the incandecents do, but I don't think its a good thing that they are pressed up against the glass. I hope that made sense.

Yeah, I know all about the compact flourecents, unfortunately they don't fit my canopy. They stick out of the hood just a little bit too much at the bottom, touch the glass and lift the light fixture up a bit.

There are quite a few different sorts with different profiles....I have some that fit my 5 incandescent canopies.

Well I must just not be looking hard enough I suppose ^_^

Thanks very much for the advice. I was just trying to figure out if I wanted to sell mine, I'm not using it, but I might want it next year. They limit us to 5 gal of water in university residence you know :grr: