peppercory has popeye

sumergold

Last night at lights out, I found my PC hiding in a plant with a swollen eye. This morning on closer inspection, the eye is about 3 times normal size but no indication of lesion or cut. She's eating and moving around, but staying close to plants and hiding places. Should I be removing her and putting her in a hospital tank or just waiting to see what happens? My concern is infection or fungus. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Last night at lights out, I found my PC hiding in a plant with a swollen eye. This morning on closer inspection, the eye is about 3 times normal size but no indication of lesion or cut. She's eating and moving around, but staying close to plants and hiding places. Should I be removing her and putting her in a hospital tank or just waiting to see what happens? My concern is infection or fungus. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Qt is always a good way to treat one fish instead of all of them. Seachem has a good med called KanaPlex that works well for popeye.

• 2 weeks later...