Where to get....

devocole

Hi guys. As usual i'm looking for hairgrass. I've been asking and looking for a while now. If anyone has some to spare, knows a place to get it (edmonton or red deer or calgary) it would be very helpful. I'm not ready to make an internet order of great magnitude so alberta is my only option as of now.

Also. I was wonder if anyone in alberta has scapes with more exotic plants? (diff mosses etc).

Where did you get them?

What are you using them for?

Thanks so much

Devon

Moss, other than java moss, seems to be pretty hard to get here. I've wanted to make a moss wall in one of my tanks for a long time but after lots of looking around have resigned myself to AquaBid when the weather here is warmer.

I have dwarf hairgrass that I just got. Also have some interesting mosses on the way but have to see how they survive shipping. I do really well with java moss so I should be able to get more exotics going. I get some of my plants off Aquabid, trade or auctions for others and travel for others. Please pm me if you're near Calgary. Next "fish" trip is mid December.