Lost my Green Terror

rED O

I was woken up at 6 am of my brother telling me one of my fish is on the rug. When he told me that I shocked wondering witch one it was and how. Well I go down stairs to find my new male GT dry on the carpet :( The space he jumped out of was just enough space to fit a hob filter. He was a nice male with great color and long fins.

this is were her jumped out of

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03753.jpg

I was woken up at 6 am of my brother telling me one of my fish is on the rug. When he told me that I shocked wondering witch one it was and how. Well I go down stairs to find my new male GT dry on the carpet :( The space he jumped out of was just enough space to fit a hob filter. He was a nice male with great color and long fins.

this is were her jumped out of

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03753.jpg

OMG no, I am sorry Dustin, Wishing I had another... You only had him 8.5 hours.. :(

I wil keep an eye for one at a good price for you!

Sorry to hear. GT's are great jumpers. When we had purchased one in the past, he ended up jumping out of the box at the LFS twice before she was able to bag him. Good thing he didn't get any serious injuries. But it did show me how well these guys jump. I don't know why, but fish always seem to find the small holes to jump through, instead of jumping and hitting the lid causing them to fall back in the tank.