LF NLS 6mm sinking thera A

Baos

Down here Gold's aquariums seems to be the best retailer to get NLS from. Big Al's also carries some NLS products, but WAY too expensive (I think $110 for a 5lb pail of 1mm cichlid pellets) My best suggestion would also be to either find an online retailer that sells it, or have your closest store order it in for you.

As for big tanks, the new mall they are building outside calgary in the Balzac area is going to have a monsterous tank.........

Have you been to NC? if not he might be able to order it in for you.

http://nlsfishfood.com/

Went there, got a list of websites who distribute. Went to the Canadian one listed who doesn't sell to me. That one lists some of the stores which I've already been to yet don't have it. I've been to NC, they don't have it but I didn't talk to them about ordering it in. I've been slowly switching to nls as my other food supply runs out. I'm now out of my big pellets and some of my fish are having trouble finding/eating the smaller stuff.

Hi Boas, yes we do have it in stock in the 600g jar. $39.99 We carry pretty much the whole NLS product line.

Henry

Nature's Corner Store

9082-51 Ave NW

Edmonton, AB T6E 5X4

780-433-3474

www.NaturesCornerStore.com

WEM has a 10,000 gallon Midas/RD display tank, where exactly I have no idea, but by the amount of food that they purchase there must be a lot of fish.

There are 2 RD/Midas tanks, actually. One (the smaller one - around 100g, I guess) is in the Sea Life Cavern, with about 75 fish in it of varoius generations. The other one can only be seen from the submarines... that don't run anymore. It's a huge tank in the middle of the lake by the Santa Maria.