Victorian cross breeding

Dalray

What is the chance of electric yellows and dayglows cross breeding?

I don't think there is any chance of the two species crossbreeding.

Do common plecos eat free? sometimes? anytime?maybe? not at all?

lol all my fish eat free since I am paying for their food ;)

Edited by patrick

He actualy asked

Do common plecos eat fry? sometimes? anytime?maybe? not at all?

And no they don't. :)

I know who you are Boom and your a good guy. Ive been on the race track with you and talked to you at Tim Hortons a few times. You know who i am. Im the guy that Raced for Alberta Cycle and i ride the Pink GSXR on the street.

Thanks Dalray. Your bike is PINK!?!?!??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Boom :boom:

Edited by Boom

I think there is a chance of a Victorian hap cross breeding with a malawi mbuna.Malawi haplachromines and mbunas have been crossed to make the OB peacocks that are available on the market now. I have had a Tanganyikan mouth brooder cross with a Malawi mouth brooder so I think anything might be possible. I wouldn't worry about the electric yellows and dayglows to much thou as the chance of them crossing I think would be very very slim and any resulting fry would be easy to pick out

What is the chance of electric yellows and dayglows cross breeding?

Do common plecos eat fry? sometimes? anytime?maybe? not at all?

Actually, it is more than likely that the dayglow and yellow labs will hybridize. I have a friend on a different board who's kyoga flameback and yellow lab bred together. After that incident, I have become very suspicious of mixing yellow labs with my kyoga flamebacks. Just lending some info out there incase no one's ever encountered such an incident.

Dalay.

If you need to borrow a tank for awhile I could free up a 29 gal, a 33gal or a 80 gal for you to use.You would just have to come to Rocky to pick them up.

There are filters for the smaller ones but not for the 80 gal.

Just trying to help you out here..