Hello

BlackSS/SC

:welcome: to AA :D

Mollies are beautiful. Just a quick note that mollies like and need some salt in their environment whereas most other community fish can't handle it. If you don't add the salt your mollies may not thrive and live as long as they should .

Welcome to AA!! :D

:welcome: to AA :D

Mollies are beautiful. Just a quick note that mollies like and need some salt in their environment whereas most other community fish can't handle it. If you don't add the salt your mollies may not thrive and live as long as they should .

Thanks for the info. We plan to put some Guppys, swordtail and tetras in there. What a good balance for salt?

Thanks for the welcome!

I have notcied there are quite a few from Grande Prairie on here. Where do you guys buy your fish from here? We have desied to not deal with Petland anymore. We took out large Oscar and Tinfoil barb in so they could find a new home and they put the Tinfoil in with a large aggresive chiclid of some sort, can't remember and it kill the Tinfoil. They are uneducated kids and shouldn't be working there, or should be trained correctly.

It's sad to say but we don't have many good fish stores up here, in G.P-come to think of it-none really. I have smuggled fish-lol- :rolleyes: up here from Edmonton's Nature's Corner Store it has the best fish I have seen :thumbs: . I know it is 4 hours away, but healthy fish is what we want and need to have a aquarium, and travelling , or private AA member sale seems to be we have to do. Also the ACE fish auctions are another good place to go for fish and plants- just watch the site for information of when and where.