My First Saltwater Tank

Blue-Wolf

hey, could you describe your setup? im also toying with the idea but need all the info i can get. lol looks great by the way

The only thing I can really say is make sure you do your research BEFORE you dive in to this. You don't want to know what it cost to set up a 20 Gal tank like this so far, and it is FAR from being done. :) And now I am thinking of converting either my Bowfront or Large Cube tank into a Saltwater tank as well. :)

Very cool! I've always wanted to try a salty setup, but I don't have any experience nor the required funds for the MINIMUM investment. Your tank looks great. Can you post some more pictures with some close-ups?

Very cool! I've always wanted to try a salty setup, but I don't have any experience nor the required funds for the MINIMUM investment. Your tank looks great. Can you post some more pictures with some close-ups?

Removed the Fake Stuff for now, and will be SELECTIVELY adding some of it back in the tank. Want to get rid of the Plastic and fake look and go for more of the rock and whatnot that will grow. Also just stocked the tank, so pics coming VERY soon.

ok, some pics... :)

Currently, in the tank, I have:

1 Red Banded Turbo Snail

1 Orange Spotted Turbo Snail

1 True Turbo Snail

9 Small Blue Legged Hermit Crabs

3 Metallic Blue Knuckle Hermit Crabs

2 3-Banded Clown Fish

Clove Polyps

Sand Ployps

Mushrooms

Live Sand and about 10 Lbs of Live Rock