New holding tank set up.

soliver

I recently bought another 38 Gallon tank and decided to use it as a female holding tank. I put 2 dividers in, so there is 3 separate compartments. Have 1-2 pieces of drift wood in each compartment (Which i didn't soak long enough and are bleeding out in my tank). Currently am using the tank to house 1 holding polit (soon to be 2), and 1 holding demasoni. Plus fish im trying to sell.

The holding females are a lot less stressed out in this tank, and i don't have to worry about the other fish hassling them to death(which happened to one of my female polits)

Edited by soliver

I recently bought another 38 Gallon tank and decided to use it as a female holding tank. I put 2 dividers in, so there is 3 separate compartments. Have 1-2 pieces of drift wood in each compartment (Which i didn't soak long enough and are bleeding out in my tank). Currently am using the tank to house 1 holding polit (soon to be 2), and 1 holding demasoni. Plus fish im trying to sell.

The holding females are a lot less stressed out in this tank, and i don't have to worry about the other fish hassling them to death(which happened to one of my female polits)

Anyways...heres a pic (don't mind the brown water :shock: )

Looks good , but I would a other filter to the other end of the tank or even add a filter to each compartment.