O.K. guys, got a challenge for you!

Majestic_Aquariums

Well, looks as though they would definately be strong enough. Any idea on the cost? I would just need the smallest one for sure. But this got me to thinking that they would be handy to have on my ice shack for next winter. The thing is 1000 lbs. I have 4 jacks on it already, but they aren't the greatest anymore-took a few rough rides on the lake!

no idea of the cost (we need them we order them the company pays lol)

another place you might want to look at is motion ind.

https://www.motionmro.com/motion3/jsp/mi/index.jsp

if you can think of a part they will have it or get it

they have tons of motors . gearboxes , pullys . sprokets ....etc

must be able to find what you need there...they might even be able to help figure something out

just remember 9-5 mon-fri ... not open weekends

# 16 ,4155 75TH AVE SE

CALGARY , AB T2C 2K8

Phone: (403) 720-1123

Fax: (403) 236-5009

---------------------------------------

10025 56 AVENUE

EDMONTON , AB T6E 5L7

Phone: (780) 414-1873

Fax: (780) 414-1855

hope some of this helps :beer:

Well the whole process gets a little expensive but looks cool. First go to pricess auto and grab two air drive pistons. The length ranges from 2" to about 17" and cost anywhere from $5-$30, next you have to grab a throttle valve(this helps control the spped in which the pistons move, wihtout this you risk blowing out your pistons) and costs about $6 and then finally grab the acutator, you will only need the actuator if you want it to be air driven in both directions up and down, Cost $79. Sorry the pistons will have to be a dual port, in order to drive it both directions. After all that I went to canadian tire and purched a cheap 120v air pump to run the whole system. Princess auto has an entire display to show the full operation, and you will find this located in the hydraulics section. Hope this helps.