Some nice CANADIAN photos of Panda Gold arowana Part One

stratos

Hello everyone. :) Hello Neil. :) Haven't seen you around much, although I guess we don't frequent the same forums so much these days. Yes, I've gotten into different species of fish and only have one colony of tropheus left. I'm still feeding nls though. ;)

As to photography, AshDavid is an excellent photographer. He's been at it much longer than I and has access to very different species. At this point, I will bow to David, but Im getting there very quickly. It does boil down to funds invested in gear. That is not intended as an excuse of any sort. We do have different styles and we use different techniques resulting in different outcomes. This is very intentional on my part. I am creating my own "look" in my photography.

I'm still experimenting whereas David has his technique down pat. :)

Otherwise, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the photos. :)

Gerry

Hey Gerry, nice to 'see' you too. Welcome to AA!

I still keep tabs on you, your fish, and your photos, from time to time. I even saw your Rotkeil tank recently, very nice specimens! Just didn't know that you kept aro's. Only 1 troph tank, what is this world coming to? :)

BTW - I agree with you, you are indeed getting there, very quickly.

Ryan on the other hand is still light years away. lol

So now I must ask, what brand of food did you use to bait the aro on the diving shots?

It didn't look like NLS to me? :shifty:

You're seeing Hikari massivore and sinking pellets I won in a photo contest, Neil. He won't touch NLS floating stuff(4.5 or7mm), so I need some feedback from the man on sinking pellets. Not just for the aro but for the bichirs as well.

Maybe I could stuff his market shrimp with pellets? I actually just thought of that, lol.

I knew it was Hikari, that just makes me sick! lol j/k!

The bichirs etc should eat the 3mm (Large Fish) or the H20 wafers. Give those a try & let me know what you think.

Ryan's RTG would eat the wafers, as well as the 7.5 mm floating, but his juvie

gold XB will only eat the pellets if they are stuffed into market shrimp.

Yeah, I bet you made a few $ on those troph fry, now that the market is flooded time to move on to greener pastures, eh? :)

I knew it was Hikari, that just makes me sick! lol j/k!

The bichirs etc should eat the 3mm (Large Fish) or the H20 wafers. Give those a try & let me know what you think.

Ryan's RTG would eat the wafers, as well as the 7.5 mm floating, but his juvie

gold XB will only eat the pellets if they are stuffed into market shrimp.

Yeah, I bet you made a few $ on those troph fry, now that the market is flooded time to move on to greener pastures, eh? :)

Thanks! I'll try a couple of your ideas. As for the flooded market, it's not my fault! :P

• 1 month later...