More Buffaloheads

Slough Shark

I can't stop taking pics of these fish. You guys will probably get tired of seeing them lol, so I'll give it a rest until I gather up some really phenomenal shots.

Steato4-1.jpg

steato6.jpg

steat5.jpg

Here's a female...

Female.jpg

These will be my last fish for a while. I'll have to sell all of my aquarium gear after I graduate (except the stand Ryan custom built for me) so that I can do some tramping for a bit.

I'll enjoy this tank while it lasts.

Thanks guys,

The fish are all around 3 inches each. That female is a bit smaller and my biggest male is probably 3.5".

I am getting out of the hobby because there will be no one to take care of my fish while I am travelling and I can definitely use the money from selling my gear to fund my travel. It's not forever and everything I am selling is easily replaceable. The most important aquarium tool anyone can have is experience, and I have enough of that that I can set up a really nice setup as soon as I am able to again (and I should have plenty of money to spare by then as well).

Taylor