CAS meeting

firestorm

Does anyone know if the CAS meeting is tonight?

well I looked at the website and I got this

Date: February 9, 2009

Meetings are held 2nd Mondays each month.

Time: Meeting starts 7:30pm

Place: Crescent Heights Community Association

1101 - 2nd St NW, Calgary, AB

and I wont be going -roll-

• 4 weeks later...

Next meeting is on Monday and the presentation will be the International Betta Congress's presentation on wild bettas. As long as the weather's okay, there will be wild and regular bettas there as well as a mystery draw and quiz at the end. The IBC technical assistance CD will be on hand for viewing as well as specialty bettas supplies. As well there's always a mini auction too. Hope to see you there!!!

The meeting's tonight and the wild bettas will be there and hope to meet everybody. They're got their toques and coats ready. If they can make it, so can you,lol!!!

Pssssst... I vaguely remember hearing that there just might be some free equipment and stuff there. Can't say for sure. I know nothing. Just a rumor. Don't quote me.

Gonna be bringing some plants for auction, and there are some brand new library books to check out too.

There might also be some cherry shrimp, riccia and some other neat stuff at the mini auction. There also will be issues of Flare, the international Betta Congress magazine as well as some betta babes!!

So I get home with my "frozen" fish who are all fine. The wild bettas proceed to spawn, not sure if it was the fish that I brought. As they are in a "species" tank and are mouthbrooders, I'm not sure if there's any eggs. Also there's some cories in there who want payback for all of their eggs that the bettas ate. Funny thing is the cories spawned yesterday morning too. Must stop playing Barry White and using candles at home, lol!!!

• 1 month later...

Cas meeting is tonight and I think it's on piranhas. Anybody bringing anything interesting to auction? I might bring some downoi, a fancy female betta and some other plants. Hope to see you all then!!

• 4 weeks later...

Cas meeting is next monday. We are having an impromptu jar show with almost no rules other than it's an aquatic plant. So far, there's no prizes as I gave away all my canadian tire money. Werner and myself would love to see others show up with their plant too. I am quite excited about this as I do have award winning duckweed!!! So hope to see you all there. Will update when I've decided what I'm bringing to auction but I do know I'm bringing yellow guppy fry and probably a red marble bristlenose.

Cas meeting is next monday. We are having an impromptu jar show with almost no rules other than it's an aquatic plant. So far, there's no prizes as I gave away all my canadian tire money. Werner and myself would love to see others show up with their plant too. I am quite excited about this as I do have award winning duckweed!!! So hope to see you all there. Will update when I've decided what I'm bringing to auction but I do know I'm bringing yellow guppy fry and probably a red marble bristlenose.

I should warn you I have some amazing plants. Granted they are plastic, but I think they could show well. I could also show an impressive stack of canadian tire money. Look forward to seeing the fry.

how do you know about this? i checked the cas website and there is no information there.it just says tba. where do i get more info about this jar show? is it plants only? i have a coulple of cool plants but they wont fit into a jar.

this website here seems to be the best place to get updates about cas.

Edited by fleshgear