Ordering plants from Aquarium plants.com

James2009

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has ordered through Aquariumplants.com before. I was on there site today and it seems very good. They have a huge selection and great reviews from their customers. Their next order is scheduled for Canada dead line of March 13th. I'm seriously thinking I may place and order through them.

Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has ordered through Aquariumplants.com before. I was on there site today and it seems very good. They have a huge selection and great reviews from their customers. Their next order is scheduled for Canada dead line of March 13th. I'm seriously thinking I may place and order through them.

Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I can only say negative things about them. Their site claims to ship from Winnipeg.. then they ship from the usa. My order was held up at customs for a few days. Some plants never arrived. Some arrived dead. I wouldn't have ordered if I knew plants were not coming from Winnipeg.