A. C. E auction in March

Slew

Yes, you can buy a membership to the club that morning but be sure to come early. Also remember bags must be numbered with seller number usually a 200 number for Edmonton area and a bag number (200-01,200-02,200-03) etc. and since you are not yet a member the prefix number you would not know until arrival. So give yourself a little bit of extra time so 9:00 would be a good arrival time. As for the money, yes they are handed out after the end of the auction once out of town accounts have been settled. The split is 70/30 to the seller. Hope the info helps!

Hope to see you there!

Rudy

I may be interested in selling some fish there. I'm not a member yet, can I just pay for my membership there in the morning when I bring the fish?

Do I keep the money for the fish I sell?

Boom :boom:

Auction lots must be registered previous to the auction date. See ACE auction info.

You are welcome to contact Michael Pham, our auction coordinator, to see if you can work something out in advance. His email address is also at the above link. Auction rules are are there too for sales information.

This will be the first auction that I will miss in a couple of years..... to bad as I have a lots to sell.... maybe twenty lots of fish and plants....

My dear wife says it more important to go play cards and look at the nice girls in Lost Wages that weekend so that I will do...

Get pics of the girls :thumbs:

This will be the first auction that I will miss in a couple of years..... to bad as I have a lots to sell.... maybe twenty lots of fish and plants....

My dear wife says it more important to go play cards and look at the nice girls in Lost Wages that weekend so that I will do...

Get pics of the girls :thumbs:

Shhh Nick.... Like most guys I have a photographic memory when it comes to women....

with regards to pre-registering auction lots

will I be required to pre-register quantities of fish? 3 male endlers 6 female endler's -

or would it be okay to say item

238-01 Endler's Livebearers

238-02 Endler's Livebearers

238-03 Endler's Livebearers

238-04 Endler's Livebearers

and then write quantites on the bags for the day of the event?

with regards to pre-registering auction lots

will I be required to pre-register quantities of fish? 3 male endlers 6 female endler's -

or would it be okay to say item

238-01 Endler's Livebearers

238-02 Endler's Livebearers

238-03 Endler's Livebearers

238-04 Endler's Livebearers

and then write quantites on the bags for the day of the event?

Please be as accurate as possible, but we totally understand if some modifications are made to your lots on auction day. Your example above works fine for groups, but if you have, say, a 'trio' or 'pair' of fish, that would be helpful to add as well. It is most important, however, that the items listed in the hard-copy that you bring the day of the auction accurately reflects your lots.

Of course, your lots will sell best when you have as much info on the bag as possible for the auctioneers to read off. And if you can add any additional detail to your lot registration, that would really help us solve any accounting anomalies that may occur during the auction itself.

Good question, thanks!