amazing midas

cichlidkid

the most beautifull midas I have ever seen is being sold at big als in calgary. it is pearl white with some orange around they eyes and on the finns. it is drop dead beautifull. I would take it but there is no room.

$30. get it before it is gone (or I go nuts whatever happens first)

hell yea.

before I scroled down I thought it was the same one. they are like twins.

and im pretty sure its a female fyi

oh one difference though. the ring around the eyes is smaller on this one.

If I ever found one that looked exactly like her I would buy it.

tim, if you are serious I would deffenently make a point of putting heading down there soon on your agenda. it would be well worth it.

Edited by cichlidkid

tim, if you are serious I would deffenently make a point of putting heading down there soon on your agenda. it would be well worth it.

I actually checked her out and wasn't very impressed. She is a good looking fish as far as coloring, but she had mild hole in the head. Maybe I was being to picky.

I also thought I died and went to heaven when I saw that tetracanthus I also then saw the hole in the head. Must have have been from the same previous owner.

You really have to keep midas in bad shape to get HITH even slightly.

hmm I didnt notice the hith on the midas (maybe cause of the white) but I did notice it was very bad on that cuban.

the guy said he would give me the cuban for 10 bucks. and it would cost about 10 bucks to cure up that hith so maybe it would be worth it.

I am still thinking about that midas though.