Looking for betta breeder in alberta

bettabetta

There's me too!! Just had a spawn of SD purple gas and there's some dragon HMs going into the spawn tank next.

Thanks Everyone!!

Fishclubgirl........ANSWER YOUR PHONE!! lol So I can come over lol HM's Im going t o be waiting a while hahha

Geez, you think a girl can get away from her bettas for dinner with the bf but I guess not, lol!! Back to the betta closet for me.

Who needs men when you have bettas lol

Exactly, I can have multiple bettas, keep them in jars and they're still happy to see me!!! And I don't even have to shave my legs!!

The fish in my picture is "Freckles" who won the betta class at last years Edmonton show.He's really a "people" fish. I suck as a photographer so you'll just have to come over and have a visit. I have 60 or so bettas including some wilds. My current spawns are Giant Pk cambodians, black copper dragon HMs(0nly one fry though) and purple gas SDs(only a couple of days old). My breeding pairs are HM blue and black copper dragons, red DT HMs, SD red|blue, purple gas, CTs black and copper metallic and PKs red dragon, blue metallic and red| blue. They're imported and so much more lively than pet store bettas. Actually have more pix of them than of my bf. I'm fishclubgirl and I'm a bettaholic!!

Oww I may have to fishnap some lol I have 2 that are crowntails and they are VERY beautiful. My mom Decided she wanted one then my daughter decided she would like one aswell while she was visiting grandmas. we went to petland ...ugh is all I have to say. Petsmart all they had was sickly looking VT's, and petcetera were they had VT's and CT's we eventually found 2 that were very pretty for them a bluegreen CT and a Red and purple CT, the staff there though OMG completely clueless.

Big als is supose to have HM's, DT, Deltas and superdeltas but i went and looked and they were basicly all out of everything that was half decent all that was left were vt's and ct's there was one white HM he had like this tiny red line that sorta outlined just his body, he was pretty but I passed.