Take A Look at what I've been doing, Betta's Galore!!

BlackMumba

ShippingBettas.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

Total Shipped 65, total packed up 100... total jarred 36... too numerous in the tanks below !! Took me 6 hours to pack in containers, sex and pick out which will be going, and 2 hours at 5:30 am to pack in bags to be at the airport at 8am

These babies made a trip to Vancouver this morning, arrived all in good health.. just needs warm water, and a good meal..!! :thumbs:

guess what Patrick is going to be doing... Massage Time !! LOL :tongue:

PS: didn't know if this was the right place to put these photo's it was a shot in the dark for me..

I still have plenty to choose from... and plan on many more... things are in the works for GillsNFins :thumbs: ... I am bustin my hiney off to get a large selection, and quality... my latest batch is a marble crowntail shown here are the fry at 3 days old...

IMG_1213.jpg

hahaha I just noticed my spelling error on the photo.. Crowtails... ??? LOL omg I am exhausted lol!!

IMG_1211.jpg

Edited by BlackMumba

• 3 weeks later...

And I thought I had too many bettas. Thanks for the growout ideas. Where did you get the individual containers? My betta breeding is going well too and don't have room for jars. I like the idea of the larger container as I have a cat who has been known to eat bettas. Congratulations on your breeding!!

The containers are from a store here in Leduc, they are used for spinish dip for catering companies etc... they work fantastic... :thumbs:

Also, yeah those grow out tanks are awesome work fantastic, as well as the incubator is what I call it, I have a heater in there to heat the jars.. they color up faster and grow better more active.. i can fit up to 36 betta's in one tub... the bins I am not sure how many I have in them.. but its better then a glass tank... especially if your not needing to look at your fry growing.. works no differently and you can safely put a heater and filter in them.. I use gravel to make sure the heater doesn't melt any plastic..

also the incubator, provides humidity which they absolutely love... :thumbs: