Just got New plants today!

Wingin' It

I took a gamble last Friday and bought some plants online from John (www.theplantguy.org) and he shipped them yesterday and I got them this morning. They look great! The swords are green and full, the hornwort is nice, Cabomba looks lush and green and everything came in alive! I'm pretty impressed...hopefully so will the fish. Just attached a pic of two of three swords...I had to put 'em in this tank until my light gets fixed for the 10 gallon.

post-3965-1235522278_thumb.jpg

Looks good. Glad to see a canadian supplier and good prices too. How was his shipping prices?

Only $13 for the whole shippment, not too bad. John is super nice and his plants are fairly cheap as well. I have a shwack of his plants in another aquarium, i'll have to take a pic when the water clears up a bit (new Drift wood...says it all!) ;)

HAHAHAHAHA I love the betta! It looks musky but I'm guessing thats due to the change. I like it... we'll see how the light goes.

He's funny, 'cause he keeps seeing his reflection in the glass and he's always flaring up. He's actually really pretty cause he has this pink body (Can't really see it in the pic) and then it turns into red. I like the pink hahaha. He actually started chasing the clouds the other day...little bugger! The newish drift wood isn't helping the color of the water any either...blah.