Deliveries: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Viewing: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Auction: 11:00 AM - FINISH

Where: High Park Community Hall

11032 154 Street NW

Notes: 20 lot limit for each member.

Registration

Members may register in two different ways:

1. Download the Auction Registration Form (click here) and bring it to the next ACE meeting before the auction and hand it into Michael Pham.

2. Download the Auction Registration Form (click here) and email it to Michael Pham (click here) with all the fields completed.

IMPORTANT!!!

* Submit your auction registration form no later than 1 week prior to the auction.

* Print out a copy of yout registration form and submit it to the auction controller before distributing your lots on the auction tables.

* Package your fish and plants appropriately! Leaking or inappropriately sized bags/containers will be rebagged automatically, and the seller will be charged a fee of $1 per rebag.

http://fish-club.org/index.php?nav=au

Edited by Qattarra

I am not an ACE member yet.. if I attend the ACE meeting on Tuesday and become a member then, can I still qualify for selling at the auction ?

Raj..

Technically yes, but auction registration should be done a week in advance of the auction. I would speak with Michael Pham, our auction coordinator, at the meeting if you can still enter your lots (bring your list with you).

The HWYs are in terrible shape, collisions all over the place, I cant hardly get out my driveway, and Lana said they cant even tell which is the road and which is the ditch out there way....so it doesnt look good for us folks in the north to show up, and we are in for more snow and high winds again tonight.

I really need to get some plecos, I have been waiting for this auction for so long, and now this....guess I have to just go to the darn pet store or something to find some plecos for my tanks...I need at least three and dont want normal plecos....something to add dazzle to my tanks, but not break the bank at the same time....huge bummer....maybe the Auction will get cancelled and I will still get my chance to get nice plecos....LOL

Lisa

The HWYs are in terrible shape, collisions all over the place, I cant hardly get out my driveway, and Lana said they cant even tell which is the road and which is the ditch out there way....so it doesnt look good for us folks in the north to show up, and we are in for more snow and high winds again tonight.

I really need to get some plecos, I have been waiting for this auction for so long, and now this....guess I have to just go to the darn pet store or something to find some plecos for my tanks...I need at least three and dont want normal plecos....something to add dazzle to my tanks, but not break the bank at the same time....huge bummer....maybe the Auction will get cancelled and I will still get my chance to get nice plecos....LOL

Lisa

I came in early this morning from the north, at 10:00, just caught the tail end of the snow storm. I hear tomorrow is supposed to be clear, so I hope I can get home after the auction.

As for plecos, I have some Albino Bristlenose juvies in my tank. Athabasca isn't too far from Perryvale, about 1/2 hour.

I'm one of the crazy ones who drove up on Saturday for the auction on Sunday...i made it in one piece without incident, though I have to admit it was seriously crazy. It didn't turn ugly until 5 mis north of Ponoka...so I was almost there anyways. Today sucked coming back though. The Albino Plecos all went for relatively cheap...good deals on 'em, and I would think some people will be trying to sell their excess soon since there were SOOOO many of 'em sold today!