Stupid Stupid Stupid *smacks self in head*

polleni-puffer

Well today i went and got myself 2 beautiful female bettas ,and thinking that its was o.k i put them together in a 5 gallon tank with lots of fake plants and i then then go out for a fun day at wabamun lake. So i get home 4 hours later i find my stunning red female torn apart in the corner ,it looks like she got spawned with. I hope that she will be o.k

Well today i went and got myself 2 beautiful female bettas ,and thinking that its was o.k i put them together in a 5 gallon tank with lots of fake plants and i then then go out for a fun day at wabamun lake. So i get home 4 hours later i find my stunning red female torn apart in the corner ,it looks like she got spawned with. I hope that she will be o.k

Yes she will be fine.. that's really strange she would get beat up so badly.. they might have been two female alpha's sparing for top of the tank... or, they infact aren't females...

but your girl will be just fine, make sure you add epson salt to the water.. let her rest in a safe spot warm up the water just a bit more... you should see some of my females after a spawn, they look like crap ... !! They grow everything back and will be just as good as gold but only in a few months .. :thumbs:

Yes she will be fine.. that's really strange she would get beat up so badly.. they might have been two female alpha's sparing for top of the tank... or, they infact aren't females...

but your girl will be just fine, make sure you add epson salt to the water.. let her rest in a safe spot warm up the water just a bit more... you should see some of my females after a spawn, they look like crap ... !! They grow everything back and will be just as good as gold but only in a few months .. :thumbs:

theyere most def both females ,most likey sparring for top of tank ,but hes by a heat lamp for warmth and i added some salt and anitibiotics. (its a shame ,i was hoping to spawn her to my halfmoon this month ,but now i need to wait a month for healing and a month for condishoning

theyere most def both females ,most likey sparring for top of tank ,but hes by a heat lamp for warmth and i added some salt and anitibiotics. (its a shame ,i was hoping to spawn her to my halfmoon this month ,but now i need to wait a month for healing and a month for condishoning

I use Melafix, a little bit of aquarium salt, and a few drops of stress coat and keep the water warm and extra clean, and my fish bounce back quite quickly.