Chasing the girls...

cale262

Today's been the most active day in my Dayglow tank since first bringing them home, (patrick's stock) My dominant male is showing some great color and looks like he's courting one of the FM's... I'm finding it's a real PITA taking pic's with curved glass (corner bowfront) :boxed: ...

Full tank with Aqua Terra slimline & mod rock...dom male on left,

IMG_1162.jpg

...and the dom male stalking his harem,

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

...hard to get good close in shots with the curved front...

IMG_1176.jpg

Edited by cale262

Thanx all,...spawning shouldn't be a problem, the problem will be loosing the fry,...One of the FM was holding when patrick drop these guys off for me, I put them in the tank and the fry vanished. Now I thought that somebody had eaten them but today I noticed fry behind the slimline...I have to make a mental note to put a full length bead of silicone along the edges next time I install it :rolleyes:

Your tank looks amazing.. too bad about the fry though... I am sure you will get more soon!! He looks determined!! :thumbs:

Well, you are right...Today I noticed three of the females are holding...These are some fascinating fish to watch, they really have a great deal of character....Time to start thinking of the next Vic tank to start....

tank today...

IMG_1199.jpg