Black convict brreding

critternerd

Hey all!!! I am new to this forum and will probobly ask some stupid questions, so please bear with me!!!

I am a relatively new Black Convict owner. I am trying to breed them, and I need some tips. I have the water temps at around 73 degrees fareinheit, and I have quite a number of fish in my tanks...

QAny help would be grand! :boxed:

Most people I know are in a never ending battle to find new ways to get rid of them.

I am getting a pair, a friend of mine is holding them until my 45 is empty. I am using them for catfish, oscar fish , and arowana feeders.

Most people I know are in a never ending battle to find new ways to get rid of them.

I am getting a pair, a friend of mine is holding them until my 45 is empty. I am using them for catfish, oscar fish , and arowana feeders.

good luck with that

good luck with that

?

I am not going to feed them all the time because I don't want to many feeders so I will cull most of them

I was using mine as feeders fore an oscar until it died...

Now I am lookign for new and ingenious ways to make some moola...

as much as I hate to do it I'm going to have agree with quinn, if your looking to make any money at all your going to find something else to breed.

ditto, there is no money in convicts. You will be lucky to give them away.

if you want to breed a fish were you will make lots of money, if you sucsessfuly breed osteoglossum ferreirai you will make lots of cash :thumbs:

if you want to breed a fish were you will make lots of money, if you sucsessfuly breed osteoglossum ferreirai you will make lots of cash :thumbs:

what the heck is that?