Burger&Kodman

Two 30 gal tanks of goldfish and a pleco in each; 30 gal with parrots and birchers (my fave); 20 gal with our first batch of baby convicts; 33 gal with gourami's, cat fish and 2 chocolate plecos; 10 gal with a pair of convicts and our newest batch of babies; 10 gal with a pair of peacocks; 5 gal with larger baby convicts; 10 gal with pair of convicts; 45 gal with mixed cichlids and a pleco; 30 gal with guppies; and a mini tank with a betta

yeah the peacocks are only about an inch and a half big but we still have 6 empty tanks waiting to be set up or to cycle through so we can start using the smaller tanks just for babies. funny thing with our baby convicts lol we got two turtles last weekend and they told me they fed them live fish once in while so i popped in a baby convict and he's survived about 5 days now.

Welcome to the forum, and if you are the same Amber that bought some fish from me last month, I hope they are doing well :)

i surely am haha. they're doing good, made the trip but we had some pH problems with the tank we put them in and sadly lost a couple but everything seems to have evened out now

welcome to aa :welcome:

also some of your tanks will/ soon to be over stocked. The plecos you have will get quite large. what kind of cat fish?

Yea we are trying to invest in some larger tanks but the last few deals we've found we've been bailed on.. not sure what kind they are actually =S they've got very long whiskers and are very active