My new wheels

Oxquo

Yeah it's just not right for a grown man to want one but with a name like HERCULES who could go wrong,lol. Our Winter's are getting shorter now, and no insurance, gotta love it. Actually I hear Mercedes is bringing out a car in the fall that is a 3 cylinder, has all the cool mercedes trimmins inside and gets incredible gas mileage. I would have to say that this is what the gas companies should have been expecting after their steady price hike at the pump. I still can't believe that this price change daily thing cannot be governed better. We gat atleast a weeks warning before cigarettes go up and it is only the government that is raising the price there as the manufacturers can't do to already high prices. So much like the demise of the 3 cylinder firefly at gas companies request, I think we will and should rightfully see alot more econo cars and with the World trying to cut down on waste and pollution. It is a good thing. You know what they say "Mopeds and fat women have something in common......."lol.

I have managed to pay only a maximum of $0.82/L so far (of course, it was 21 cents/L cheaper at this time last year), but with stories like the brief jump of crude to $43US/barrel earlier this week, and people in Vancouver coughing up $1.05/L, have me really twitchy whenever I fill up the Windstar.

Mopeds under 50cc including scooters and power bicycles need no insurance. there are some strange rules though so it is good to check out the regs on that specific cycle before buying.

A moped is a vehicle that: has no driver operated clutch or gearbox that transfers power to the driving wheel; an engine displacement of not more than 50cc; can not go faster then 50km/h on level ground; weighs more than 35 kg and less than 55kg. To operate a moped you must hold a valid operator's licence (any class). No special examination or endorsement is required.

A power bicycle needs no liscence or insurance but under 18 and over 12 need guardians written okay.

It's considered a power assisted bicycle. since it is under 35 KG, has pedals that operate even when the motor is in motion and goes under 35KM per hour. This one though hits around 52 on a flat road so I am not sure if someone did something to it. I really hope the battery operated ones come down in price soon they are pretty cool as well and aside from the mileage being limited will evolve well in todays rising gas prices. I have heard though that the battery operated ones can get up to 40 KM distance on one charging. Solar powered ones are really cool and light as well, but the price is pretty heavy.