Gouramis

Havok

That will depend on the type of gourami and the size of the tank. What kind of gouramis do you have and what size tank are they in?

Some of the gouramis like the snakeskin, blues and golds can be quite aggressive at least with each other and if the community fish are small enough to fit in the gouramis' mouths, those fish are likely to become food.

I keep blue, gold, opaline and combtail gouramis in a 75 gallon with a bichir and leopard leaf fish. The gouramis range in size from 4" to 5".

Good luck!

That will depend on the type of gourami and the size of the tank. What kind of gouramis do you have and what size tank are they in?

Some of the gouramis like the snakeskin, blues and golds can be quite aggressive at least with each other and if the community fish are small enough to fit in the gouramis' mouths, those fish are likely to become food.

I keep blue, gold, opaline and combtail gouramis in a 75 gallon with a bichir and leopard leaf fish. The gouramis range in size from 4" to 5".

Good luck!

bottomdweller_fan may I ask how many gouramis you keep in the tank?

Thanks John

I had two larger males, three spot and blue who were fine with other fish unless they could eat them. They did however bully and kill any smaller gouramies I put with them. Three Spot passed away a couple of months ago and was over 10 years old. Still miss the guy!!