Figure 8 Puffer, MTS, Planted Tank, Sand

Gnaw

Sorry to hear that. Puffers do come in w/ pretty ragged fins BUT usually they don't come in with cloudy eyes. Try Natures Corner and see if its on their list.

Jonah

I've never been there before. I'll have to plan an excursion there during the week.

Thanks again.

I refuse to purchase any fish from Big Al's. Every time I go there I am disgusted by the conditions of at least 5-10 tanks.

I just picked up a Dwarf Puffer from Paradise Pets in St. Albert on Thursday. $4.00+gst. Though they have them tagged as Pea Puffers /shrug. My only concern with Paradise Pets is the Betta section. But I have the same problem with every LFS' betta section /shrug.

http://www.dwarfpuffers.com/ If you want to read up a little on them.

A

The wife named her Chick Pea. She's the most impressive and entertaining fish that I currently have. And the bonus, Dwarf Puffers are 100% Fresh Water fish!

But if you have your heart set on a Figure 8 Puffer. Paradise Pet's had 4 or 5 in stock on Thursday. I forget what the price of them is. As with all the fish (minus Betta's) they looked very healthy and active with minimum fin damage if any at all.